Frequently Asked Questions
- Is transportation provided? Transportation is provided if you contact executive member, Anders Engnell or the LF group chat before the meeting time.
- Are there food and drinks? Food and beverages will be provided weekly. Members are encouraged to bring money for Superhero Saturdays or special events for food and beverages.
- What time do meetings begin and end? Pick up begins at 4:30 P.M., and the actual meeting time is from 6:00 P.M. to 8 P.M. Drop off will begin at 7:30 P.M.
- How old do you have to be to join? You do not need to be a certain age as long as you are in high school.
- If you are no longer a teenager after your years there, do you have to leave? Once you have finished your high school years, you may be promoted to an Adult Administrator who can attend all meetings to help aid the group.
- Are there any rules or codes to follow? There are two rules: No inappropriate behavior and young men and women aren't allowed to be alone together. Inappropriate behavior includes cursing and harming others physically or emotionally. Being alone together is prohibited for the reason of preventing irresponsibility. We do not condone sexual relations of minors, therefore it is prohibited.
- Do you have to be religious to join? No, you can be any religion or have a lack of religion. Our only request is that you do not attack others' beliefs.